- 29 Jan Bouw ecoducten Weerterbergen van start!
- 20 Nov Expositie '50 jaar werken in de natuur' (Weert)
- 05 Oct Word superspeurneus
- 04 Oct Europese wilde kat duikt na 150 jaar weer op in Vlaanderen
- 27 Sep Weert wint titel groenste stad 2012
Every 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month, one of our ‘Verkenners’ will lead you on a trip through the ‘GrensPark’. Furthermore, you can also book our ‘Verkenners’ for group activities.
‘Verkenners’ are guides, especially trained to introduce you to the natural beauty of ‘Kempen~Broek’. Discover the silence, look for tracks, taste the wilderness or just relax in the vast nature of the ‘GrensPark’. For the time being, we offer 6 different activities to do with our ‘Verkenners’. On top of that you can enjoy a guided visit through the park every 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month, without having to book a ‘Verkenner’.
More information: Johan Caenen, firstname.lastname@example.org, +32 89 65 56 72
Click here to book a ‘Verkenner’
Click here to take a look at the upcoming activities