- 29 Jan Bouw ecoducten Weerterbergen van start!
- 20 Nov Expositie '50 jaar werken in de natuur' (Weert)
- 05 Oct Word superspeurneus
- 04 Oct Europese wilde kat duikt na 150 jaar weer op in Vlaanderen
- 27 Sep Weert wint titel groenste stad 2012
In times past, it was a hiding place for smugglers and Buckriders. Nowadays, it is a habitat for several species of dragonflies, like the common blue damselfly, the broad-bodied chaser or the four-spotted chaser. The ‘GrensPark Kempen~Broek’ is a unique area with a lot to offer.
It is a natural talent, with an unlimited versatility
You can discover the ‘GrensPark Kempen~Broek’ in various ways: on foot, by bike, by mountain bike, on horseback or by horse and carriage. It is the ideal place to experience space or to hear silence.
This website will offer you a virtual tour through this lovely area and, hopefully, inspire you to come visit us in person.